4me Developer Documentation
This site describes the resources that are available for developers to build integrations with the 4me service. The following integration options are available:
- GraphQL API
- Create precise and flexible queries for the data you need to integrate with 4me, getting predictable results.
- REST API
- Retrieve, create and update Requests, Changes, CIs, Services, SLAs, People and more with the REST (or REpresentational State Transfer) API.
- Bulk API
- Import and export large amounts of data with a single API request.
- Events API
- Configure the monitoring systems to send events to 4me and this specifically tailored API will generate new requests for them.
- Mail API
- Create a new request by sending an email to the 4me service.
- Webhooks API
- Receive real-time notifications from the Webhooks API and trigger actions in other applications when changes occur in 4me.
- Single Sign-On
- Use an organization’s existing identity provider to ensure that its employees do not require a separate password to access 4me.
- SCIM Provisioning
- Provision and manage users, organizations and sites in your 4me account automatically.
- Launch the Service Desk console from the softphones on the computers of the service desk analysts using 4me’s standard computer telephony integration (CTI).