By default the following fields will appear in collections of contacts:
Collections of contacts are sorted ascending by
- Optional string (max 1024) — The address lines.
- Required reference to Person, Organization or Site — The entity to address.
- Optional string (max 128) — The city name.
- Optional string (max 128) — The country name.
- Readonly integer — The unique ID of the address.
- Optional boolean, default:
false— The Integration field is a hidden checkbox that can be set to
trueusing this API or the Import functionality. When checked, the address is displayed as read-only in the user interface to prevent users from updating it.
- Required enum — The Label of the address details. Valid values are:
home: only for people
street: only for organizations and sites
mailing: only for organizations and people
billing: only for organizations
- Optional string (max 30) — The state name.
- Optional string (max 20) — The zip code.