Webhooks User Agreement
- Acknowledgment of Action.
- You acknowledge and agree by using 4me Webhooks that you have requested Internet traffic to originate from our servers to the Uniform Resource Identifiers (URI) you provide when subscribing to the 4me Webhooks service.
- Responsibility and Liability.
- 4me is not responsible or liable for any direct or indirect consequences affiliated with using the 4me Webhooks service. Please be careful and use the 4me Webhooks service at your own risk.
- You acknowledge that you have requested potentially private information to leave the 4me servers to be transmitted to a service of your choice. You accept liability for any loss of confidentiality or security from this process, either at the service endpoint you specify or en route.
- Right to Modify.
- 4me may update or modify the 4me Webhooks service from time to time with or without notice.
- Suspension and Termination.
- 4me reserves the right to suspend or terminate your use of the 4me Webhooks service with or without notice at any time.
- Service levels.
- 4me is not responsible for any downtime or slow-down the 4me Webhooks service may experience.
- You agree to carefully monitor your use of the 4me Webhooks service and ensure that it remains within reasonable operational limits for both your own server capacity and for ours.
- 4me reserves the right to update these terms in the future with or without notice and at any time.