Detailed information about the data that can be specified in the columns of a Translation import file can be found in the Fields section.
Locale,Type,Key,Field,Phrase,Translation nl,product_category,297,group,Address,Adres nl,product_category,297,name,IP Address, nl,request_template,56,subject,Addition of Expense Reporting field option,Toevoegen van Expense Reporting veld optie nl,request_template,56,registration_hints,"Determine on which screen and for which field the new option is required. Next, determine which additional option is required (e.g. a new expense type). Specify these requirements in the Note field.", nl,ui_extension,1,html.AD Username,AD Username,AD Gebruikersnaam nl,ui_extension,1,html.Hidden text,Hidden text,Verborgen text
- Required string (max 5) — The locale in which the translation of the text is specified.
- Required string (max 32) — The type of the record from which the phrase is obtained:
- Required decimal — The unique ID of the record from which the phrase is obtained.
- Required string (max 70) — The Field field is used display the label of the field from which the phrase is obtained.
- Required text (max 64KB) — The Phrase field is used display the text that is obtained from the field.
- Optional text (max 64KB) — The Translation field is used enter the translation of the text that is displayed in the Phrase field. If the translation of the text is left empty, the Translation record (if present) will be deleted.